Thursday, July 15, 2010

Miku Plushie and random thoughts.

Today was the day I when to the fair with 4 of my best friends and one girl who I barely know (It was a little awkward, she didn't really talk that much). Anyway, it was fun being able to hangout with my friends.


We started looking around at the stands were people sell crap. Automatically I find the stand were they sell anime stuff (it's really hard to miss it.)
I was amazed at there section (and not just the normal Bleach/Naruto crap)! They had a Pandora Hearts keychain and tons of other crap (I'm saying crap too much xD)
But the thing that I end up buying is my Miku plushie.




























My friends (non-anime fans by the way) didn't understand the epicness of this find. Don't worry I got back at them
All-in-all I had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!
    I just remembered something!
    Around the time you posted this, there was a con going down in the city I live in. Andddddddd, I bought a vocaloid plushie too!
    It's a Kaito one 8D
    How coincidental is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist That's awesome! They can totally be bff

    It would of be more awesome if I bought rin and you got len xD

    ReplyDelete