Tuesday, August 24, 2010

awkward moments, are just awkward

This was a blog post that I've been meaning to write for a longg time. So I figured before the new school year starts I'll tell you about the most awkward moment that ever happened.
A little back story:
All my friends ditched me for some drama club thing....
So I was stuck waiting for the bus all by myself. Which made it awkward to begin with.

Anyway I'll get to the point.
I started to zone out. (sharing at cloud.) till I heard,
guy1: "doesn't she look like (zoned out the name)?"
I turned around to see, well you know how stereotypical gamers look like (sweat pants, fat,). You get the picture.
well two guy that looked like that were pointing right at me!
Well like Bambi in the headlights I froze and then tried to look some where else. (looking at my phone, sky, trying to look busy in anyway.)
well they keep talking.
guy2: "ya, she does. With the black hair."
(Me: *looking for other people with black hair*)
guy1: "and with the glasses too."

To this day I still don't know who they said I looked like. But each they see me in the hallway they point and say, "That's her!"

so that's my most awkward moment. Let's see if I can top it in this next school year.

2 comments:

  1. Huh, that's weird o_o;
    I wonder if they thought you looked like Yomiko Readman(sp) from R.O.D. or something (she has black hair and glasses).
    Or they could just be crushing on ya ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    no, I don't like so because my hair was short then (just passed my ears)

    ReplyDelete