Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fw: Watermelons & Eggs‏

Yes I got anther awesome forward from my buddy!
I still can't believe that's really watermelon and eggs 0-0 I think the eggs are cooler
Do to some HTML problems I had to upload the photo myself.


















These egg shells were cut with a high intensity precision Laser Beam. This shows what can be achieved with a Laser Beam and why laser surgery performed on one's eye is so amazing. Science is wonderful, and it's still on the frontier of gaining new knowledge.





2 comments:

  1. Amazing!
    The things you can do now and days :O
    My favorite is the watermelon one with the bird and turtle (both pictures of them - very impressive)
    I'd be too busy eating then creating xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    I wonder who started that (i wonder what they where thinking) XD

    ReplyDelete