Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Re: PSYCHOPATH TEST

My friend Becky sends me the best forwards (and not the "send this in so and so day or you'll die" forwards).
She sends me all the funny crap. So I decided to make blog posts with these forwards. So thank you Becky ( she doesn't read, or want to read my blog. so sucks to be her!)

Let's start with the one I got today xP:





>>
>> PSYCHOPATH TEST
>>
>> Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the
>> bottom for the result. This is not a trick question.  It is as it
>> reads.  No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do.
>>
>>
>>
>> A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she
>> did not know.  She thought this guy was amazing.  She believed him to
>> be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there,
>> but never asked for his number and could not find him.  A few days
>> later she killed her sister..
>>
>>
>>
>> Question: What is her motive for killing her sister? Give this some
>> thought before you answer. See answer below.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>            Answer:
>>
>> She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you
>> answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test
>> by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the
>> same mentality as a killer.  Many arrested serial killers took part in
>> the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the
>> question correctly, good for you...


I got the wrong answer. I was both happy and a little pissed off at myself. 

5 comments:

  1. Totally got that wrong. I thought the lady was a killer and killed her mom. Later she killed her sister because she's crazy.
    Then I realized I forgot all about the guy xD
    DOH!
    Well, at least my family can rest assure I'm not serial killer material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Love that icon!
    OMG Mikage was my favorite character in 07-Ghost - so naturally he bit it (my curse) >_<
    I'm so happy he came back as that little cutie!
    I really want to get a plushie of him but I haven't seen anything so far D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sylphalchemist
    lol!
    I thought that she killed her because she blamed her sister for not getting his number and then later found out that she did have the number! and that fill her with jealousy!
    (to much law & order)

    I love Mikage too! then he died I'm like WTF!
    a plushie!? I would so buy one if they have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were definitely a lot closer to the mark than I was! You remembered there was a guy involved somehow xD
    (Ah, Law and Order is what my dad affectionately refers to as his "stories." He loves watching that show...until he watched so much he remembered all of the episodes being shown xD)

    A fellow Mikage fan! Yesh!
    I saw somewhere someone actually made a plushie of him but I want the real deal >:D My Kaito plushie wants a friend. Bulbasaur has been looking at him in a creepy manner these last couple of days...

    [I'm guessing blogger deleted my comment about the Kaito/girl Kaito fanart ;_; sadness]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sylphalchemist
    lol
    (omg my dad too he watches them over and over. I'm surrpise he hasn't bought the DVD's yet!)

    Mikage is adorable (human form and cute flying bunny form)! My Miku plushie has hello kitty as a friend xD

    [I think so to! I'll probably get it years later]

    ReplyDelete