Saturday, September 25, 2010

See what Study Hall does to a person!

Like the title says i was in study hall. Why? Because I slept in and missed first period and a new rule at school says that if you have an unexcused absence (sleeping don't count as excused absence) I thought I only had to stay in study hall for 1 period.....no I to stay there all day! (my mom so pissed at the school for having me miss all my periods for that day.) *sigh*


Well on the up side I finished all my homework and notes for the week.
And that's how I made my own OC xD
I'm trying to figure out a name for him that means "study hall"
"I'm not a girl!!!"
      If you can't tell, this the pic I used for my new banner ;D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's hardcore crazy O_O;
    Can't believe they made you stay the ENTIRE day!

    Nice that you got your work done though :3
    And your OC is so cute
    Like how he's crying
    "I have balls, dangit! Don't make me pull my pants down to show you all my 3-D proof! D':"

    Ho snap, I'm shocked that my comments are actually appearing here now!
    Blogger, are you actually warming up to me!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    I know! My school is insane! 0-0

    yes I was very happy with finishing all my work (not to happy with staying there the whole day Dx)

    "I have balls, dangit! Don't make me pull my pants down to show you all my 3-D proof! D':"
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xD

    I know I changed some settings so the comments aren't being so PMS-ey

    ReplyDelete