Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gahhh my hand! oh how it cramps!

This doodle pretty much somes up what I'm feeling right now. It's late...I'm tried...and the drawing took to long D:
I would be drink a ton of coffee right now (to bad I don't like the taste of coffee, I'm more of a frappuccino girl.)


Anyway this fanart was inspired by the song "Like a G6" by- Far East Movement. Yes, for what ever reason I like that song.....
I was also inspired by these videos. And I wanted to challenge myself by drawing a group drawing (for some reason there hard for me to draw D:)
To so how hard it was for me here's just the rough.  That's pretty hardcore, even for me!
Well I'm off to bed, G'night!
"When we drink we do it RIGHT!"
Program(s) used: SAI* and Photoshop
Character: America, England, Russia, China, France -Hetalia (Nyotalia ver.)
Time: about 2 days (no joke!)
Music: "Like a G6" by- Far East Movement
Thoughts?: I kind of just gave up on France when I finally got to her......sorry!

2 comments:

  1. "Anyway this fanart was inspired by the song "Like a G6" by- Far East Movement. Yes, for what ever reason I like that song....."

    It's a pretty okay song if you don't listen to the lyrics *bricked*

    Awesome job on the picture :D
    Like the coloring you did x3 Very pleasing on the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    haha true!

    aww thank you!
    Ya I've trying out different art styles and seeing which ones I'm conferable with :D

    ReplyDelete