Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Haaaa~

yes yes! no more icons, why? Because I feel need to post all of my doodles. Anyway after my October of doom this first time I've been able to draw (well I have been drawing but there all doodles and there on paper...and not scanned into my computer).
Also, I  would  like to thank my 4 followers! You guys rock!



"it's getting hot in here. So take off all your clothes!"


Program(s) used: SAI* and Photoshop
Character: America, Hetalia (Nyotalia ver.)
Time: I really can't tell you...
Thoughts?: Have you ever noticed that all the quotes under my drawings are random and sick-minded? I have! 

2 comments:

  1. You have 5 now :D
    Yay ~
    It's been hard finding time to doodle
    But doodles are what keep me sane when school wants to take me down @_________@

    Yay for more girl America!
    Girl Japan has nothing on girl America x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    I know it makes me so happy ^______^
    doodling in class isn't good but sometimes you just need to.

    haha! you know it!

    ReplyDelete