Monday, November 15, 2010

It can't snow when it's hot!

I figured I needed to update on what I said about the small chance of snow that will make it so I wouldn't have to go to school. Well.. The weather people lied and I woke and when outside to see that it was warm! So instead of typing this update at my home in my PJ's, I'm in my web design class....


I feel the need to type some more stuff so this post wont become a complete waste of blog space. So I'm going to talk about my day so far.
Period 1:
I almost fell asleep in class.
(no joke! I was taking notes like normal when suddenly I felt the need to take a nap!)

Period 2:
played with a toy car.
(it was for a science experiment) 

Period 3:
doodled in notebook.
(I was done with my work so it was ok!)

Period 4:
Learned about how Italy came to be Italy.
(couldn't stop thinking about Hetalia the whole time!)

Period 5:
took notes.
(boring)

Period 6:
typing in my blog.
(and that is now)

Ya that was my day so far....enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, your classes sound more fun than mine will be tomorrow
    Math ;___________;
    EWWWWWW

    Coolness that you posted this in class xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    ah! grosss!
    I had math right after that class to!

    I know, right? I would go on twitter and stuff but those sits are blocked ;-;

    ReplyDelete