Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More America fanart (sick of it yet?)

Haha! I wonder if people are getting sick of me drawing America fanart. Well until I find another character to fangirl over your stuck with it ;D


"I see you there....undressing me with your eyes"
Program(s) used: SAI* and Photoshop
Character: America, -Hetalia (Wild West ver.)
Time: only about 2 hours
Music: "We R Who We R" by- Ke$ha
Thoughts?: look mom no lineart! And it didn't suck!

Also I have a little drawings I made while on pchat. It's a usxuk (I like the pairing because I find it amusing xD) pchat so most of the drawings are of America and or England

"Jailbait!"

2 comments:

  1. FIND ME THE PERSON WHO SAYS THEY'RE TIRED OF AMERICA AND I'LL BACK-HAND THEM SO HARD THEY'LL GO BACK IN TIME...SO I CAN BACK-HANDS THEM AGAIN! >:U

    I love me some America. Esp when he's shirtless ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    hahaha! damn strait! >:D

    shirtless America rules all!

    ReplyDelete