Saturday, December 18, 2010

Piko Piko!

  
hey hey hey~!
It's finally Winter break and I kick it off with my new character obsession ! Piko! Piko is the new Vocaloid that just came out a little while ago and I feel in love with him. I many like him him because of his trap looks and both manly and feminine voice. So I just had to draw fanart of him ;D

"Don't hate me too much, kay?"
Program(s) used: SAI* and Photoshop
Character: Piko, -Vocaloid
Time:  umm I did keep track...is that bad?
Music: "Piko Piko Legend of the night"

Thoughts?: He's cloths are wayyy to detailed!

2 comments:

  1. Piko <3 So cute ~
    THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER MALE VOCALOID :D

    I want to get his nendoroid x3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    I love new male vocaloids anytime! ;D

    omg! the nendoroid would be so cute *drools*

    ReplyDelete