Monday, December 27, 2010

you know those "love pillows" welll......

Meet SH-kun

I haven't posted much fanart this month. So I figured that I would draw SH-kun (my oc). But here's the trick, I needed to draw him in an pose that showed his hands and it had to show all of him (you know head all the way the feet).


I planning to make it just a normal drawing. Buuuuuut the more and more I drew the weirder it got >.>".
So enjoy.....
"No stop it!"
Program(s) used: SAI* and Photoshop
Character: SH-kun (My OC)
Time: 4 hours
Music: "Evacuate the Dancefloor" -Cascada
Thoughts?: It must suck to be my OC xD Also sorry there's no backside ;D lol

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha xD
    I'm seriously wondering - WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT AND ARE IN THAT POSE!? THAT'S JUST ASKING FOR A RAEPIN'! XD

    Ugh, those body pillows are so creepy
    Can you imagine going to a friend's house and there's a half naked girl with a IMMASOHORNY face staring at you o___O;

    And with this, I have commented on all your new stuff :D Sorry for taking forever OTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    haha!

    I know right?!
    I bee like, "wtf dude!? when were you into anime?"
    some of there faces make it look like there in a great deal of pain 0-0

    haha thanks! naw don't worry about it

    ReplyDelete