Friday, January 7, 2011

I feel bad for Canada.

I decided to have my doodles be about a song, what do you think?
Hey first post of the year! (that's kind of bad, for reals) School has been going by pretty uneventful, sure there were times that made me go "WTF!", but nothing to bad. Also even with the lack of blog post i'm still very must alive unless you were on twitter when I was locked out of my house Dx.


Anyway on with the art post! (I really new to start to post a video or review and not just art posts) Even thought I haven't posted much I am still drawing and I'm working on one drawing which is taking forever!
this is Canada, America, France, England and there genderbender doubles! xD
But for now you'll just have to makes do with just Nyo!Canada.
"A.....America s-stop it......"
Program(s) used: SAI* and Photoshop
Character: Canada, Hetalia (Nyotalia ver.)
Time: 3 hours
Music: "Sexy Bitch" -David Guetta
Thoughts?: The more I look a her face the more messed up it looks.... Also the quot I made sounds dirty (I didn't even mean it that way >.>'' 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were okay after being locked out Dx that still sucks though!

    School is steadying picking up on this end :O
    Oh school, way to interrupt my internet time ~
    But if I get a job with good moneys because of you, then maybe I can forgive ;D

    (love the background - AMERICA WAS HERE! DO NOT FORGET ABOUT AMERICA...LOVE ME!!!!! xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    I know! I now have me keys with me at all times!

    just keep fighting! summer is just around the corner! then your free to surf the internet and all it's wonders!

    (omg lol! xD)

    ReplyDelete