Friday, January 21, 2011

That's what they say

Hey! Did everyone miss me? Truth be told I wasn't really busy or anything just you know lazy. I haven't been on my computer much do to the fact that I now have an iPod and do all my updating and stuff on that (in fact I just got a new app that let's me type on my blog now xD). Which means more completely useless posts!
I'm just going to give you the update on what's going up. (more or less an excuse on why no new posts) I've been getting ready for winter formal, which is tomorrow. But before that my dad went to Pittsburg to see a steelers game, on the down side he says was that he had to his family there too (dad's from Pittsburg)
But thanks to him I got a sweet picture of the stadium!





Pretty sweet huh? Well that's all for today. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. :O My dad is from Pennsylvania too!
    He's totally jizzing his pants about the Steelers going to the Superbow

    (you're lucky your app is sweet. For wordpress, the last I tried, the app sucked :/ it would always crash and all the stuff I typed (which is painfully hard when you have man thumbs) would vanish and I would become a very very angry Michi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    fffff! no way! (what are the odds?)
    lol wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that we are related xD

    that sucks
    but my app works with wordpress too! so maybe ;D

    ReplyDelete