Saturday, February 26, 2011

(-_0 )

I really getting a lot of artwork done but before I get to that I have good news. I bought some DVDs which means there's some reviews to come!
Wow that was a short message
So lets get to the fanart then!
I decided to draw England in a epic fighting-like-james-bond-look. But after I drew and colored the whole thing I couldn't think of think of a background so your stuck with just a redish sky. Which makes it look all tragic and sad looking x____x


"ugh. I'm going to need to shower after this."
Program(s) used: SAI* and Photoshop
Character: England, Hetalia (Gakuen ver.)
Time: about 2 days
Music: I'm Not The One -3Oh!3
Thoughts?: wow it was really hard to think of a perverted quote  for this drawing.

5 comments:

  1. D: I have no idea why your blogger hates me
    This is the 3rd time it's deleted my comment
    GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, NOW YOU POST MY COMMENT, BLOGGER!
    YOU BLOW DONKEY BALLS GOOD SIR!

    ;_________________________;
    ...
    I'm not even going to risk another long post getting deleted:

    Nice picture *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sylph
    I don't know ; ;
    I thought i fixed the problem too! D:
    damn you blogger!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Meni

    I find if I use the URL id instead of the WORDPRESS one, then Blogger is a little more forgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sylph Maybe Blogger is jealous of wordpress. (like they broke up and started seeing other people but blogger is still not over it)

    ReplyDelete