Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Challenge!

So I'll get to the point. I made a challenge on twitter
I dare someone to draw fanart involving this outfit
And that outfit is this.
Is that not the hottest outfit you have ever seen?


And so my online buddy @sylphalchemist did and you can find it here in this post
As you can see she drew Cain from "Stray Love Hearts" But I had to draw Koutetsu (ugh! *shutters*) and for you who have seen the end to "Stray Love Hearts" would understand why the need for shuttering. He's the only character that can out creep Uryuu (and that's really saying something)
"I'm here for your heart baby~ ;D"

Program(s) used: SAI*
Character: Koutetsu, Stray Love Hearts (ugh....he's such a creep)
Time: shorter then I thought..
Music: "Bottom's up" -Trey Songz
Thoughts?: I completely forgot what Koutetsu's eye color was (I think it was red...but I could be wrong)

I used the coloring style that I used for this
  Thought I used normal lineart.

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS TOTAL WIN!!!!
    LET'S SCARE THE CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist
    Hahaha may they have many night mares because of it!

    ReplyDelete