Sunday, February 13, 2011

I just.....

Hey everyone I figured I should wright a non-art involved post. Well that's kind of a pie right there because I would make an art post if I could but do to the fact I'm having anther case of extreme drawing-block I had to just settle with typing something up in hopes of getting rid of it. Thought the real trouble is not being able to draw anything it more of, "I'm trying to make a new coloring style for myself but is unable to because of being to lazy". I also would like to wish everyone a happy Valentines days once again I was going to draw something but only failed at it....
Anyways, I was planning on buying some DVDs sometime this week so I can make some reviews! But I have to wait until my paycheck goes into my account before then (I would of had the money earlier but I when shopping and ended up buying a ton of cloths). So as soon as I get the money a can buy DVDs yay!
I'm trying to think of what else I need to update you guys on

I did get a tegaki account thought I'm mite not use it ever again (I can't draw with one layer that good).

Well, I'm out!
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment