Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The long a waited The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya reveiw



For the people that truly love this show then don't read this.
I decided to get the series after the hype I was hearing. Also after reading the manga and thinking well the anime must be better! No I was wrong so wrong. The manga and anime are basically the same in every way that also goes double for how I feel about them. I find it blah. I can watch it but I don't feel attracted to any of the characters.
Haruhi- For a character that "suppose" to be exciting I find her to be boring and as a run-of-mill character. I have a feeling I'm going to be killed in my sleep for saying that.

Kyon- His extra normal so he's the strait man in the story, so for him normal is okay.

Itsuki- He would be an awesome character if he had more chance to develop more.

Mikuru-Walking fanservice, that's I'll I have to say.

Yuki- As characters go she's probably the most developed character of them all (in my option)

So if I had to rank it. It would be in the "watch when your sick and there's nothing else on" kind of show.

2 comments:

  1. I've only read the light novel so I haven't had a chance to check out the anime yet. Nice to see I'm not the only one who doesn't worship the ground Haruhi walks on.
    I like Kyon and Itsuki x3 They are the reason I'm still with this series ~

    I'm still going to one day watch this series (because I bought the anime a while back but never got to it xD) ~ only because I want to see Kyon and Itsuki in motion ~

    Thanks for the review :3 (and please watch out at night - the Haruhi fanboys may kill you for dissing their goddess :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sylph
    I felt let down that the anime wasn't um.. more exciting.

    You should watch it i want to know your take on it *0*

    welcome! (I have a feeling that tell be after me *shiver* )

    ReplyDelete