Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tsundere

This is the first of my "Twitter Challenges"
My tweet was
Quick! Give me a tsundere character to draw!


I got two responses. The first was from @KagamineLen who wanted Tsundere Len. Hope you like~!
ya! he's NOT!
 I had so many different sketches done before I got to this one. For some reason I was going blank with poses to use or what to draw so I was very happy when I manged to get this done.

Second was from @sylphalchemist who said that I could pick any tsundere character I wanted. Hohohoho! after much doodling I finally came up with Ren from Stray Love Hearts.  He's totally tsundere right?
you just are
enjoy you two!~
Also here's on of the doodles that could of been @sylphalchemist's
 you get a cookie if you can name all the different tsundere's in this picture.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD AHAHAHA

    THANKS A LOT MENI!! \o/ YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ren <3 Dwah, he looks so cute x3
    I love the little chibis singing TSUN TSUN DERE DERE XD

    ReplyDelete