Friday, May 27, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

Beloved family, good friends, laughter and tears - these things make up the ordinary life of Kaname Madoka, a second year student of Mitakihara City Middle School. One night, Madoka dreams of a mysterious dark haired girl struggling against a terrible evil; the next morning she discovers that the girl, Akemi Homura, has transferred into her class. This encounter will lead to an incident which will alter Madoka's fate forever. 

I've been putting off this review like when I was putting off watching this anime to being with. I had very high hopes for this anime since I keep seeing things like "Madoka Magica turn the whole magical girl on it's head!" ect.
But when I first started watching it I found myself getting bored. They start killing off main character to the point where I could care less anymore. But I found that episode 10 changed that all for me when you get Hormura's back story and then Modoka's resolve.

I was happy with the ending episodes but I felt that the other episode could of been way better instead of trying so hard to be dark.

The animation was um...interesting? I felt They were trying hard to have a different style that they lacked quality elsewhere (like the eyes). The backgrounds, on the other hand, where very beautiful and well done.



My conclusion is I enjoyed it but it's not the most amazing anime in the world but it's worth the watch.


OP

0 comments:

Post a Comment