Friday, July 1, 2011

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (anohana for short) Review

Okay I've been putting off this review for the longest time. At first I figured I should wait till I got a computer but since I'm borrowing one right now I mite as well use it.
Summary:
A group of childhood friends drifts apart after one of them, Meiko "Menma" Honma, dies in an accident. Years later, the leader of the group, Jinta Yadomi, has become withdrawn and lives as a recluse. An older Meiko appears to him, and says that she must have a wish granted, though she does not know what it is.



In short it's a story about friends dealing with the loss of a friend. What I like about this series is the amazing animation and overall look to the show. It a nice short anime ( 11 eps long ) with a strong overall theme.
Some of the characters start off pretty shallow and boring but change into characters that you really care about. Which is some that I myself found unexpected (thought they were going to stay useless and b*tch-y till the very end.)

So I have to say I enjoy the show even thought it made me cry like a baby ^^;;

here's the op

0 comments:

Post a Comment