Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer anime

As the spring anime come to an end I find myself wondering what I'm going to watch in replace of thought anime (gosick, anohana, ect.)
But no need to fear the Summer season is here!

So here's a list of the shows I'm planning on watching~!
  • Usagi Drop (seen episode 1 and found it cute so I'm continuing it)
  • Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni (it's season 2 so you I'll be watching it!)
  • Uta no Prince-sama (hmm... it's good so far. )
  • Kami-sama no Memo-chou (nice animation and good storyline so far)
  • Heart no Kuni no Alice (comes out 7/30 finally! Good new for everyone that's been waiting since 2008)
  • Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi (have high hopes for this because of how the animation looks)

Sothats all see ya next time~

4 comments:

  1. I'm so lazy with anime xD

    BUT I'M SO GOING TO WATCH HEART NO KUNI NO ALICE!!!! BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THAT SHIZ YO!!!! 8D

    (and MAYBE Uta no Prince-sama, as long as it doesn't have the crap ending the manga adaptation had :<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sylphalchemist
    hellz ya! Me too! I hope animation is good, if not then that would be tragic!

    (So far it's different in I think there leading to another guy! 0-0 I don't even remember him :/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Bleach, Soul Eater, and Death Note lol I feel like such a noob compared to you :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shane

    haha! I remember thoughts! ahh back in the day~

    ReplyDelete