Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bad Parenting: your doing it right



For those how have yet to seen this.
So this lovely father decides that the level-headed thing to do when your kid is posting things on facebook you don't like is to put bullets into her computer.
Congrats! You just proved that you pretty much the worst father in the world! I love how when he was 15 he lived on his own, had a job, high school AND college (at the same time because that how you do it), and was a volunteer firefighter, it must of been a tough life for a 15 year old.
I feel so bad for this poor girl because now the whole world knows her father is fucking out of his goddamn mind (noticed the cursing, hope my parents don't shoot up MY computer now).
And whats so bad about paying her? She's 15 and the legal age for working is 16. Maybe, just maybe that's why she has applied to any jobs. Then again I'm using logic.

It's also nice to know that instead of talking things over with before, say, video tapping yourself angerly smoking on a lawn chair with a gun. But hey that wouldn't be that fun right?
Also he decided to write a self-centered little post on his facebook.
I guess I can't be too hard on him. I mean it's pretty hard to be a parent when your to busy having your head up your own ass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment